· Teachers sign up for time using Google form, responses recorded in spreadsheet
· K-2 students will create a class book after each lesson
· 3-5 students will complete a pre and post survey on topics to be covered for the year
· Students in groups will be documented on spreadsheet to prevent unnecessary repetition
· Teachers will complete a pre-group assessment on each student entering the group prior to the first meeting
· Students will complete a pre-group assessment on the first day of group
· Students will check in each day of group to monitor progress
· Students and teachers will complete post-group assessments
· Each student who is seen by the school counselor will be recorded on a Google form, responses will be recorded on a spreadsheet.
· School counselor will use this data to look for trends to be addressed in small group and large group classroom guidance
· Students who are seen regularly will check-in using a Google form rating scale to track their progress through the counseling process.
· School Counselor will create a parent survey at the beginning of the year
· School Counselor will continue to host Coffee with the Counselor, if this time continues to be best for parents.
· Parents attending Coffee with the Counselor will complete an evaluation
· Behavior referrals will be tracked monthly using the ORATS notebook in the front office. This data will be graphed.
· School counselor will track time spent in a spreadsheet
· An End-Of-Year report will be provided to all staff members
This made my nerdy organized self feel a little more prepared for next year so that I can really focus on sharpening my saw this summer! :)
How do you use Google Drive in your school counseling program?