Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holiday Break


As we are winding down before Christmas break, I'm thinking about how I will spend my time while I'm not in school.  Of course, I will fill my time with family, my dog, and REST! But I won't know what to think without my busy schedule.  I'm sure I will be already planning out ideas for when we return, but I think it's important to remember Habit # 7 (from Sean Covey's 7 Habits for Happy Kids): Sharpen the Saw.  (I will be posting more about the 7 habits later).  Hiking with my dog is by far the best way for me to stay sharp!  It always seems like I am more inspired and able to serve my students after a restful break.  So...here's wishing everyone a restful break and a Merry Christmas!

How do you "sharpen the saw"?

My guy, Deakon! My dog, Deakon

No comments:

Post a Comment